Wednesday, April 27, 2011

PND Culture Movie Project







A. To what degree did you work toward team goals? (Please explain your answer)
Superior, Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Needs Improvement

I was fair, because I was too busy during each advisory to get an interview in.  I all could do was find pictures.

B. What specific tasks and duties did you perform as a member of this team?



I emailed pictures to my partners.

C. To what degree did you offer your gifts, talents, and time as a member of the team? 
(Please explain your answer) 
Superior, Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Needs Improvement


Excellent, because I'm sure they all knew what they were doing.

D. To what degree did you take action as a member of the team? 
(Please explain your answer) 
Leader, Very Active, Somewhat Active, Had to Be Told What to Do


I would say somewhat active, because all I could do was email pictures.

E. What makes you most proud about your movie and why?



What makes me most proud of the movie is that it helps people find out more about the houses.

F. If you were going to make any changes to your movie, what would they be?



I wouldn't make any changes to the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment